Tuesday, December 29, 2015

BOOK REVIEW - Lawless by T.M Frazier

Thia is prim and proper.
Bear is leather and lawless.
It will never work between them.
It's a lie they almost believe...

It is necessary to first read King and Tyrant to fully enjoy Lawless.

Buy it here


Review


As a huge lover of all things T.M Frazier, I couldn't wait to get my hands on Lawless because, well, Bear was my absolute favorite character from King and Tyrant (these books need to be read first and foremost before starting Lawless).

I must also warn you - if you like sweet romance, full of hearts and flowers then this is not a series for you. I wouldn't consider it dark but everyone has a different view on what dark is. It most definitely has dark elements.... You have been warned....

I'm not even sure where I should start with this review. I feel like just telling everyone to just stop what they are doing and dive into the world of Bear and Thia. 

Thia is a good girl. Young, innocent, and on the road looking for protection...

Bear is certainly rough. There's nothing he hasn't seen or done at least once and maybe twice on Sunday. And that's just the way he likes it, until her. 

The innocence of this pink haired girl shakes Bear to his core. She brings out his need to protect, his inner lion. He'd do anything to keep her safe.. He'd stop at nothing.

This was hands down Frazier's best book yet. She went above and beyond to bring us a story that would take us to another level. It has a little of everything and the angst is off the chart. The last bit of the book I found myself bracing for the moment that she was going to hit me with the zinger, and boy did she ever. She left me with my mouth hanging open. 

Do yourself a favor and jump in the world of hot bikers and even hotter sex... I promise you won't regret it! 

FIVE STARS!!!



*This book ends in a cliffhanger, Souless is the follow up*


No comments:

Post a Comment